- Does General Solicitation Improve Access to Capital for Small Businesses? Evidence from the JOBS Act (Revised: May 2020)
- Does Litigation Risk Deter Insider Trading? Evidence from Universal Demand Laws (Revised: September 2020)
- Unintended Consequences of the Dodd-Frank Act on Credit Rating Risk and Corporate Finance (Revised: July 2020)
- Is Positive Sentiment in Corporate Annual Reports Informative? Evidence from Deep Learning (Forthcoming, Review of Asset Pricing Studies, 2021.)
- Where Do Shareholder Gains in Hedge Fund Activism Come From? Evidence from Employee Pension Plans (Revised: December 2020)
- Does Hiring M&A Advisers Matter for Private Sellers?